- Oil 4tsp
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Capsicum 1medium
- Potato 1
- Tomato 1small
- Onion 1 medium
- Pepper to sprinkle last
- Redchilli powder 1tsp
- Daniya powder 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric a pinch
- Ginger garlic paste 1tsp ( crush it fresh for rich flavour and smell)
- Heat a pan with oil and add the ginger garlic paste and saute well till raw smell diasappears.
- Then add tomatoes and mix well till it becomes mushy and add in the potato and peas.
- Once vegetables are slightly cooked add capsicum.
- Then add in chilli powder and daniya powder and turmeric powder and adjust salt to taste.
- Saute well till raw smell goes.
- Now add one cup water and cook the vegetables well.
- Finally make it dry masala and add in corriander
- Ready to serve.
- Tastes good with sambar rice or pulau or chapathi as well.