Cooking time: 30mins
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Green chilli 1
- Onion 2 medium
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Chilli powder 2tsp
- Daniya 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Prawns 200grms
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Once starts to splutter add curry leaves,chilli, onion and saute well till onions half cooked.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute well till raw smell goes away and add tomato and cook well till all ingredients get mushy.
- Now add in the prawns and cook well till prawns curl up and turns complete whitish color.
- Now add chilli powder,daniya powder, turmeric and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add 2cups of water and cook for 10 to 15mins.
- Now it becomes to a thick gravy.
- Ready to serve.
- Tastes good as side dish with any dish.