3.kashmiri chillipowder 3tsp
4.salt as per required
5.turmeric a pinch
6.ginger garlic paste 1.5tsp
7.rice flour half cup
- Clean the chicken and add curd and ginger garlic paste and marinate for 1 hr.
- Then take a bowl and add corn flour and rice flour and add all the spice powders and salt as required.
- Add a little water to adjust the consistency of the paste and now add the marinated chicken amd mix them up well.
- Let it sit for 10mins to set well.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry.
- Now pick each piceses of chicken and fry them well till the color turns as shown in the picture.
- Garnish and serve hot.