Cooking time : 15mins
- Maggi noodles 1 pckt
- Onion 1 small
- Egg 1
- Kashmiri chilli powder 1/2tsp
- Turmeric a pinch
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- First take a pan with water3 cups add 1tsp oil to it let it boil add noodles and once done remove the excess water and let it cool.
- Meanwhile take a pan add 2tsp oil and add onions and saute well till transparent.
- Now add turmeric , chilli powder and salt and saute well.
- Add one egg to it and mix it well like we do for burji.
- Now once egg cooked well add in maggi masala to it and mix well.
- Now put the flame too low and add in the cooked noodles and mix well with the masala.
- Now make heat medium and saute for a minute well and turn off heat.
- Now ready to serve.