Its a very easy and quick to make sweet.
Cooking time :10min
- Urad dal 1cup
- Sugar 1cup
- Water 1cup
- Food color orange
- Oil for shallow fry
- Soak urad dal in water for 2hrs.
- Then grind the soaked dal in a mixer in a consistency of vada batter.
- Now add the food color amd mix with the batter.
- Now take the batter in a plastic paper cone like shown below
- Meanwhile prepare for sugar syrup.
- Take the 1cup water amd 1cup sugar in pan and boil till one string(padham) consistency.
- Keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan with oil and once oil is moderately heat squeeze the batter in a shape of spiral or flower shape and let it cook both sides and the take it in a plate and when hot itself add it in the sugar syrup and dip it well and take it out.
- Now let it idle a while so the syrup gets in jangri well and now ready to serve.