Cooking time : 30mins
- Mutton kheema 250 grms
- Onion 2 medium sized
- Cardamom 2
- Cloves 4
- Cinamon 2 small pieces
- Chilli powder 3tsp
- Daniya powder 1tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Ginger garlic paste 1full tsp
- Heat oil in a pressure pan and add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Once cloves start to bulge up add in onions and saute well till becomes transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes away.
- Then Add mutton keema to it and cook well till mutton turns color like cooked.
- Then add in turmeric, salt, daniya and chilli powder.
- Mix them all well and cook till powders raw smell goes away.
- Then add 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and once whistle starts coming let cook for next 10mins in medium low flame.
- Then when done open the lid and stir well with medium flame till oil that is above gets mixed with curry and curry turns to thick consistency.
- Now garnish with corriander and serve hot.
- Best tastes with chapathi and rice.