Cook time: 30mins
- Prawns 15 pieces
- Drumstick 2
- Potato 1
- Mustard seeds
- Methi seeds
- Curry leaves
- Onion 1 medium
- Tomato 1 big
- Chilli 1
- Tamrind amla size(nellikai size) and take the pulp juice extracted.
- Chilli powder 3tsp
- Daniya powder 1/2tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 2 cups
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard,methi seeds and once mustard starts to splutter add curry leaves,onion,chilli and saute well till onion is cooked well.
- Now add tomato and saute till tomato becomes mushy.
- Add the potato,drumstick and prawns and saute well till prawns turn color whitish completely.
- Now add the chilli powder,daniya powder, turmeric and salt.
- Mix everything togather and saute till raw smell goes away.
- Now add 2 cups of water and boil till vegetables are well cooked.
- Now add the tamarind pulp juice as required.
- Boil till tamarind raw smell goes away and adjust salt finally.
- Now the tasty puli kulambu is ready.