- Chicken 300grms
- Onion 2 big
- Tomato 1 small
- Cloves 3
- Elachi 1
- Cinamom 1 small piece
- Ginger garlic paste 2tsp
- Turmeric a pinch
- Chilli powder 2tsp
- Daniya 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Heat a kadai and add 5 tsp oil and add cloves ,cardamom, cinamom.
- Once cloves bulge up add in onions and saute well till onions turn transparent.
- Now add in ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes away.
- Add tomato and chicken and saute well till chicken turns white and tomato becomes mushy as well.
- Now add in salt turmeric and chilli daniya powder (i make chilli and daniya mixed togather powder . You can add seperate as chilli powder and daniya powder).
- Saute well till raw smell of powders go away and add oil if necessary.
- Once raw smell goes add 2 cups water and let cook 20mins.
- Finally garnish with corriander amd serve with rice or chapathi.
- Cloves cardamom cinamom and saute it
Add onions to it and saute well till transparent
Add ginger garlic paste.
Add tomato and chicken
Add chilli daniya turmeric powders
Saute well togather for a while till raw smell goes away.
Add water to this level and cook for 20mins.
Serve with rice or chapathi..😊